Wednesday 5 March 2014

A Beautiful Life - VitaBella Review

In my old age (mid twenties counts as old right??) I've been veering towards more natural products when possible, so when the lovely people over at Vitabella offered to send me some products to try I could barely contain myself.

Inspired by Italian nature their products contain olive oil and aloe vera, and if my 94 year old part Italian Grandad is anything to go by these products work well both when eaten and smothered on your skin.

I received the Spa Treatment in a Box, which included a face mask and a tub of anti aging cream.  The process of the mask was a fun novelty, pouring the serum onto the mask and watching it swell up before applying it to the face, and leaving to work its magic.   I have to say my skin felt amazing afterwards, to the point where I couldn't stop stroking my face and fortunately the results have lasted even after a week later.  The tub of cream that tops us the hydration  from the mask may look small, but I've been using it twice daily and still have more than half left even after 7 days.

Overall its clear to see why this brand has won awards and been featured in Cosmopolitan, it has made its way up there to one of my favourite facial treatments and I will be looking to purchasing the leg cream in time for summer!

Michelle 

P.S It's Mothers Day soon and this would make an excellent gift!

P.P.S I did take a photo of myself wearing the mask but I looked slightly like Michael Myers so will keep it to myself ;)


** These products were gifted to me but my opinions were 100% honest



No comments:

Post a Comment