Friday 31 January 2014

The Gift of Love

Now that January is coming to an end (where the hell did it go!!) the shops are rife with all things Valentines related so I've decided to sort out a wishlist to help out any secret admirers that are wondering what to get me ;) 

I doubt I will get anything but as Disney would say, 'If you don't have a dream, then you can't have a dream come true.'

How adorable is this dress, as it's handmade you can personalise it to suit your body shape/style, however I think this is perfect as it is.  The necklace is by the company that makes the gold one worn by Holly Willoughby, but I much prefer silver for my skin tone.  The ring is by the very popular Alex Monroe, I am in love with the mini mouse, fox and bunny rings too but I couldn't list them all as I don't want to frighten those imaginary admirers. Finally the bag and shoes are Brit Stitch and Schuh. 

If anyone wants to treat me, inbox me for my sizes ;)

Michelle x


1 comment:

  1. Those shoes are so pretty!
    http://alices-wonderland93.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete