Tuesday 3 September 2013

Where The Wind Blows

Sorry for my lack of posts, Neil seems to be doing a good job at holding the fort though so I'm sure my absence has gone unnoticed. Anyway my quietness has been due to me filling my spare time with preparations for the Christmas Markets, I can't believe it is now September and I only have 2 more months to make thousands of pieces  **gulp**

I however managed to fit in holding a stall at a local farmers market at Daisy Nook, Manchester.  This seemed like the perfect opportunity to showcase my new pink gazebo, Mother Nature however must despise this colour as it was like a mini hurricane, with me having to hold onto the sides and my stock practically the whole day. Regardless of the weather I still managed to have a great day, sampling some of the delicious treats on offer from the other stallies, meeting fab new customers and finally cooing over some special owl guests. If you are local and would like have a browse at the next market you can find more information on their Facebook page, I think I will be sticking to being a customer until the weather improves - either that or add lead weights to every item of jewellery.

If anyone has other recommedations of local farmers markets then let me know, I love supporting small businesses by buying their produce rather than supermarket giants. 

Michelle x

P.S I saw Santa!!! He spends his time off browsing stalls in Manchester,and I may have screamed SANTA like Buddy the Elf ooops!








No comments:

Post a Comment