Wednesday 11 September 2013

Want Want Want

Just a quickie post from me, I am super busy at the moment trying to stockpile jewellery for the upcoming Xmas Markets but I've managed to find time to do a wish list of what I will need to make it through December shifts on an outdoor market. Now I know it's only September but with retail always being a season ahead it's best to shop early before all the best bits go.

My main priority is a coat, I have to admit I'm one of those people that drives every wear and rarely bothers with one.  I instead opt for a cardigan whilst I dash from the car to the door, so this is a must have purchase for me. I've never bought anything from Sugarhill Boutique but after browsing their site I've managed to make a mental wish list that could easily bankrupt me. I really cant decide between these three though hmmmmmmm...


Whilst I debate which coat would clash least with my ever changing hair colour I will also be celebrating a birthday this weekend, so expect a post filled with over indulgence and glutteny some time soon (it's acceptable to eat cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner on your birthday, right???)

Michelle


1 comment:

  1. loving the black coat! I love a fur collar as soon as it gets even a bit chilly.

    Would look so nice with the american apparel riding pants and some ankle boots with frilly socks :) my typa thing

    http://rebeckyy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete