Tuesday 4 June 2013

My weekend

So now the week has well and truly begun I thought I would let you all know what I got up to over my weekend.  Aside from enjoying a bit of sun with my pooch, I also went to Salford Precinct to run a free jewellery workshop for children.  To save myself the hassle of extra admin I run all my classes through Ministry Of Craft, they are a great company to work for and have several other artists who all run craft classes through their base at Fred Aldous Manchester.
 
This particular event had been requested from the PR company that work for Salford Precinct, and was aimed at having fun but easy jewellery sessions for children during the half term holidays.

Overall it was a great success, rather than be the 8 planned classes like we had planned we had drop in sessions throughout the day.  This meant I was able to give more one to one time with each child than if it had been groups of 10. The adults got into it just as much as the kids and we all had a fun afternoon.  I also met the lovely Lindsay who works for M.O.C, she is a total sweetie and hopefully I get the chance to work with her again!





If anyone is looking for a fun alternative to regular parties then feel free to browse the Ministry Of Craft website, they cater for hen parties, birthday parties etc.  However if you are looking for a craft class they also hold these, the next Fimo one I'm teaching is October 12th.

Take Care

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment