Sunday 17 March 2013

Sunday Blues

Most people get the Monday Blues, but for me today is that day.  After a full day of paintballing and a full night of rum punch I am feeling achy and lethargic.  To make sure I am completely rested ready for work tomorrow I am spending the night watching House and online window shopping.  I have created a wish list from one of my favourite stores, DollyDagger.  It is complete pin up heaven, and if I hadn't spent a small fortune on little pellets of paint I could have treated myself to something off the list, never mind keep dreaming eh!!

Enjoy the rest of the the weekend, and don't forget to follow the blog via Bloglovin due to the impending doom of Google Reader . 

Michelle xx


4 comments:

  1. seriously love everything here! That cardigan is particularly adorable. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could quite happily buy the whole site, but alas my bank card would explode!! xx

      Delete
  2. That cherry bin is too cute!!
    I saw your post on the Company feed.
    Would love to follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know with a comment and I always follow back!
    You have a great blog and I love your style of writing!
    Love G xx

    www.supercalafashionistic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed :) although your amazing pictures did make me slightly envious!! xx

      Delete