Friday 15 February 2013

T.G.I.F

Yay Friday is here, although that doesn't mean much to me as I am working on orders this weekend, luckily I love my job so everyday is like Friday :)



A lot of people have been asking about the Creme Egg and it is finally up on the site here, apologies for the picture I will be taking a better one and replacing ASAP.  If you would rather try your chances of winning one, scroll down for the Easter competition.

Finally I thought I would share a picture of my dog sporting her new American Apparel hoodie which is perfect for keeping her warm during those snowy walks, and also a picture of the headband I created for mine and Neil's next night out. 




Lots of Love Michelle xx



1 comment:

  1. Not quite sure how I feel about dogs wearing clothes but at least it looks comfortable! :)

    ReplyDelete