Tuesday 8 January 2013

Whats In My Bag - Fox Special

I've seen similar blog posts doing the rounds, where you get a sneak peak in somomes bag, I've decided to show mine.  A lot of people assume that because the fox bag is only quite small that aside from a phone, purse and keys nothing else will fit...how wrong you are.  

In mine I can cram an A5 moleskin notepad, chunky diary, purse (yes I have pinched bought one from Cherry Rainbow stock) pen, pack of highlighters (even the most boring paperwork looks better when highlighted in pink) antibiotics (cough, cough I'm poorly please feel sorry for me) Kindle, business card holder, mirror, lip balm, keys AND FINALLY my phone (you may notice the case is empty, the phone was in my hand taking the photo!  I have hidden the crumbs, empty chocolate wrappers and receipts, but nobody needs to see those ;)

Now you know just how much can fit in this adorable bag, you can head over to the website here to buy one for yourself, or try your luck at winning one in the competition!!

Love Michelle xx








3 comments:

  1. Love the highlighters, so cute :) Always facinated by what people have in thier handbags. The weirdest thing I have ever found in mine was a marzipan banana - no idea how it got there.. Must have been someone at work thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I have no idea what to comment about your marzipan banana ha :) hope you enjoyed it!!


    Love Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete