Monday 7 January 2013

Monday Blues

After all the fun of Christmas I'm guessing everyone is back to normality now, however fortunately for me my day job is AMAZING (sorry to rub it in).

 Today whilst nursing a viral infection I have stuck to the computer based side of the sites and sorted out the hairbands on JBJ. Since there is a maximum of 300 products on the site I have condensed all the headbands to one product, with the other of tonnes more fabrics. What do you think of my computer skills, in future I will leave that to Christian, but hes been busy sorting out the adverts to hopefully draw lots more readers and customers to both sites.







 Another quick reminder if you haven't already entered the competition is now OPEN, click here to enter. 

 Take Care Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment