Tuesday 1 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Well it's that time of year again when everyone makes promises to eat healthier, do more exercise, take better care of themselves etc, I hope whatever goals you have set yourself you stick to and make 2013 a great year!!

Here at Jelly Button HQ my goal for today is to sort out lots of stock to create a sale section, I find using diaries, to do lists and calenders are fantastic for sorting out what needs to be done on a daily basis.  To help you on your way I have found an adorable set of FREE printable mini calenders, they are super cute and I can't wait to print a set to decorate the walls with.  To find the templates and an array of other printable goodies head over Eat Drink Chic, this fantastic site is top on my bookmarked pages now.

Have a great start to the year!!

Love Michelle & Christian xx




No comments:

Post a Comment